Junior Business Development Coordinator
Leading Hard Money Lender, Alpha Funding Capital, LLC (Alpha Funding), is rapidly expanding and looking for someone who is ambitious, coachable, and hungry to learn the ins and outs of real estate private lending and investing. The position would work closely with our Sales/Marketing Manager to assist generating new business opportunities, helping internally on current/future projects, and being a brand ambassador attending industry and real estate investing networking events.
- Working closely with our Chief Revenue Officer on all sales/marketing business activities
- Consult with qualified applicants to answer questions and gather information to assist with loan applications and prepare loan files.
- Manage and monitor existing sales pipeline, meet sales expectations, and assist with generating new business opportunities.
- Maintain communication with former, current, and potential borrowers via phone, email, video chat etc.
- Interview borrowers via telephone or video chat gathering relevant materials regarding their borrowing needs.
- $40K-50K per year is the salary for a junior business development manager at Alpha Funding Capital, LLC in Red Bank, NJ.
Full Job Description
Alpha Funding is seeking a Junior Business Development Coordinator to generate new business opportunities for Alpha Funding through strategic partnerships, referral agreements, events, external presentations, webinars, and other various sources.
- Driving new business to Alpha by fielding incoming leads, following up with warm and hot leads, connecting realtors, attorneys, loan brokers, bankers, mortgage officers, real estate investors, and contractors from across the country to Alpha
- Vetting incoming leads, estimating terms, and preparing potential borrowers and brokers for their interactions with our sales team, once a lead is ready to begin the loan process
- Developing and maintaining strategic relationships with organizations that can bring us a combination of referrals, market intelligence, marketing opportunities and reputation development
- Developing and maintaining referral relationships with other lenders and companies like Private Lender Link, CIX.com, and PrivateLenders.com
- Assisting in generating content for educational training program for Alpha’s brokers and various outside referral partners
- Generating original content for social media & AlphaFunding.com in an effort to drive new business to the company
- Traveling to and presenting at real estate investor associations, broker training programs, REALTOR offices, real estate broker offices and similar groups.
- Representing Alpha at various real estate and mortgage industry events
- Onboarding new brokers after meeting at events and training courses
- Mortgage or real estate sales experience is preferred but not required
- Ability to work as a part of a team, supporting, and assisting an effective group sales strategy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- PC Proficiency (G-Suite), familiarity of HubSpot CRM preferred
Established in 2007, Alpha Funding is a Direct, Private Lender providing capital for real estate investors, rehabbers, and developers. Our lending platform extends nationwide with our roots being in the Northeast. We have grown substantially in the last 15 years funding over $600M in loans funding thousands of loans priding ourselves on being a true capital partner for our borrowers.