HARD MONEY LENDING IN NEW JERSEY SINCE 2007
No Hassle Fix & Flip | Fix & Hold | New Construction
HARD MONEY LOANS NEW JERSEY
Hard Money Lenders New Jersey – Although New Jersey is the 4th smallest state in the United States, the state had a total of 9 million residents making it the most densely populated state as of 2017. In 2016, New Jersey was also named as the 3rd wealthiest state by median household income. With its close proximity to New York City and Philadelphia, New Jersey’s housing market continues to grow. Its booming economy, infrastructure, and large industrial presence makes it an ideal location to invest in real estate and there are always new opportunities available.
In 2016 in New Jersey, the home flipping rate (% of total sales) was 4.7%, with an average flipping gross profit of $100,000 across these transactions! The gross return on investment (ROI) of these transactions was also a tremendous 72.5% on average. Helping to secure opportunities for investors is New Jersey’s foreclosure rate, which is one of the highest in the nation. As of 2017, about 1 in every 788 housing units have been foreclosed on, which contributes to greater flipping opportunities.
Alpha Funding Solutions has been lending to real estate investors in all 21 counties of New Jersey for over 10 years. Our New Jersey Hard Money Lenders are well versed and experienced in New Jersey’s real estate market and is ready to help put together a custom tailored lending solution for your next project.
Hard Money Loans in New Jersey– All 21 New Jersey Counties – Atlantic, Bergen, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Gloucester, Hudson, Hunterdon, Mercer, Middlesex, Monmouth, Morris, Ocean, Passaic, Salem, Somerset, Sussex, Union, and Warren.
ALPHA FUNDS A FLIP AND FIX IN NEW JERSEY
Recent Case Study
- Borrower Profile: Repeat Alpha Borrower, very experienced in rehabbing
- City: New Milford
- State: New Jersey
- Property Type: Single Family Home
- Loan Amount: $418,000
- Purchase Price: $270,000
- Rehab Amount: $175,000
- Borrower Cash in Deal: $27,000
- ARV: $675,000
- LTV: 62%
New Jersey Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, and Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤65% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- Heavy rehab will be considered on a case by case basis, and previous experience on similar projects will be required
- Minimum Credit Score 650- 700 depending on experience
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 8.99% to 11.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000