Commercial Bridge Hard Money Loans

Short term bridge loans for your commercial mixed-use and multifamily properties.

Apply Now For

Commercial Bridge Lending

Our commercial bridge program offers you quick access to acquire and improve your multifamily properties over 4 units and also mixed-use properties. Our in-house end to end loan process offers you a streamlined and reliable solution to build your portfolio.
Commercial Bridge Hard Money Loan

Commercial Bridge

Commercial Bridge Program Details

Interest Rate:

Rates Starting at 7.99%

Max Loan to Cost:

Up to 85% LTC of Total Project Cost

Property Type:

Select Mixed-Use and Multifamily Properties

Limitations:

No Special Use or Commercial Only Properties

Loan Term:

12 Month Term

Max Loan to ARV:

Up to 75% ARLTV

Loan Size:

Minimum Loan Amount of $500,000

How Interest is Charged:

Interest Charged As Drawn

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What type of property qualifies under the commercial bridge program?
Any 5+ residential units commercial multifamily property and any mixed-use property where the rental income generated from the residential units is greater than 50% compared to the rental income generated from the commercial units.
2. What are the qualifications for getting an approval for the commercial bridge program?
The borrower must provide documentation of prior experience investing with commercial properties. We also are looking for strong credit and liquidity with our sponsor for the loan. Our max ARLTV is 70% and on a case-by-case basis goes up to 75%.
3. How much of the acquisition and construction is covered with the commercial bridge loan?
We will cover up to 80% of the acquisition price and 100% of the construction budget as long as the total loan does not exceed the max ARLTV of 70-75%. The investor would need to bring the remaining 20-25% of the acquisition as money down for this loan program.
4. Do you offer a permanent loan option if my exit strategy is to refinance and hold onto the property once it has been improved and is stabilized?
Yes, we offer a few options with varying terms from 5-30 years on eligible mixed-use properties and multifamily properties of 5+ units. The LTV of the As-Is Value is 75% for purchase and refinances. There is also a cashout refinance option if there is enough equity built up in the property leftover after paying off the existing mortgage.
error: Content is protected !!