FIX AND FLIP LENDING IN FLORIDA SINCE 2007
No Hassle Fix & Flip | Fix & Hold | New Construction
FLORIDA HARD MONEY LOANS
FLORIDA HARD MONEY LENDING AREAS OF FOCUS: Southern Florida
Florida is the 3rd most populous state, and the 8th most densely populated in the United States. Jacksonville and the metropolitan Miami area are the most populous cities within Florida. There is an estimated population of almost 21 million. It also contains the highest percentage of people over the age of 65 years old, as it is one of the most popular retirement destinations in the United States. Florida has a very diverse and extensive economy. Having many different industries such as; tourism, construction, biomedical, healthcare research, aerospace/defense, and commercial space travel has contributed to the state’s economic development and for employment opportunities across the state. As of 2017, about 1 in 1,559 housing units have been foreclosed, which contributes to greater flipping opportunities.
Alpha Funding Partners has been lending to real estate investors in the Southern Florida region for over 10 years. Our team is well versed and experienced in the Florida real estate market and is ready to help put together a custom tailored lending solution for your next project.
FLIP AND FIX IN FLORIDA
Recent Case Study – Funded by Alpha Funding Partners Fix and Flip Hard Money Loans
Florida Hard Money Lending Highlights
- Fix & Flip, New Construction, Rental & Commercial Bridge loans available.
- ≤70% Loan to Value based off of the After Repair Value
- No Limitations on Rehab Budget in Relation to Purchase
- Minimum FICO 650
- 12 Month Term
- Loan Must Close in LLC or Corporate Entity
- Quick Closings
- Rates from 8.99% to 11.99% – Interest Only
- Origination Fee 2-3 Points
- All Asset Classes Considered
- Loan Amounts Up To $100,000 – $3,000,000
- Consistent Population Growth: It’s a basic principle of real estate investing: get involved in an area with steady population growth. The more residents that move into a given locality, the higher the demand will be for housing options. How does Florida compare to other states in this category? Between 2010 and 2017, Florida experienced an influx of more than 2 million people, which is a lot considering it is already the third-most populous state and growing larger by the day.
- Economic Prosperity: Following the financial crisis of 2008, the Florida economy has been booming. This summer alone, the collective Florida GDP totaled well over $1 trillion—which means that if Florida was its own country it would have the 17th largest economy across the globe. All indicators show the state’s healthy economy is not slowing down anytime soon, which makes it a great place to snap up properties.
- Booming Real Estate Market: Historically, there has been a long-standing demand for housing options, which is a trend that savvy investors want to see when searching for real estate investment opportunities. To illustrate: Broward County experienced a 7.7% increase in total property value this past year, and developers also recorded an eyebrow-raising $2.8 billion in new project revenue.